Exclusive for Cisco Learning Network Premium Subscribers
Join Us May 7th, 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
OSPF Review with Live Demo Presented by Daniel Dib, CCIE
- Present all of the LSA types and the purpose of each type
- Manually walk through the Dijkstra algorithm to show how the shortest path tree is built
- Show via the database how the tree can be built and draw this by hand
- Demonstrate how OSPF calculates the best path for different types of routes such as intra area, inter area and external
- Two week post event VIP discussion exclusive to Cisco Learning Network Premium subscribers
This session is exclusive to Cisco Learning Network Premium subscribers. Already a subscriber? Login now.
Subscribe today, then register for this event.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?