Lessson 3: ACI Performance Troubleshooting and Optimization demo
|In the third ACI training video lesson, Yuliya Suprunouskaya demonstrates ACI Performance Troubleshooting and Optimization. The following additional informational resources are provided in this lesson.|
How to Check in the TCAM
- log into the leaf of interest
- “show zoning-rule”
- You find “rule ID, and the SrcEPG and DestEPG
- The srcEPG and DestEPG are numbers called class-id
- You can find the class-id from the GUI by highlighting the EPG
How to check counters for filters
- we also have CLI commands to see the counters on the rules:
leaf2-a1# show system internal policy-mgr stats
- We have moquery commands to find the filter of interest:
apic-a1# moquery -c vz.Filter -f 'vz.Filter.fwdId == “...”’
- When migrating to ACI, you can put new servers into the regular EPGs and define contracts between them.
- You can put the EPGs for which you don’t know how the contract should look like into the preferred group.
- Or you can put servers of an existing environment into EPGs of the preferred group and move them to be nonpreferred group once you know which ports should be in the contracts.