Mobile CCIE Labs provide greater access to take your CCIE Lab exam
Mobile CCIE Labs provide candidates with convenient and cost-effective access to lab testing in all technology tracks by greatly reducing travel time and expenses. Starting September 2018 all Mobile CCIE Lab events offer lab testing in all technology tracks - Routing & Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Security, Service Provider, and Wireless.
News flash: With the recent change in the Collaboration blueprint, CCIE Mobile Lab Program is pleased to announce that we are now offering all CCIE technology tracks at mobile events.
NOTE: All events are open for registration 120 days in advance
|Lab Locations||2020 Dates||Status||Remarks|
|Singapore, Singapore||Jan 15 - 17||A|
|Krakow, Poland||Jan 22 - 24||A|
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Jan 28 - 30||A|
|Feltham, United Kingdom||Feb 5 - 7||A|
|Mexico City, Mexico||Feb 19 - 21||A|
|Toronto, Canada||Feb 26 - 28||N|
|Shanghai, PR China||Mar 18 - 20||C|
|Johannesburg, South Africa||May 13 - 15||R|
|Sao Paulo, Brazil||May 20 - 22||N|
|Moscow, Russia||May 27 - 29||N|
|Cisco Live - Las Vegas, USA||May 30 - 31||N|
|Toronto||June 24 - 26||N|
|Singapore, Singapore||July 22 - 24||N|
N = New date and location, event is not confirmed
R = Events are available for open registration, it does not indicate availability. You must Login to the CCIE Database to view availability and register for lab exams.
A = Events are confirmed
P = Postponed
C = Canceled, due to low enrollment
+ = For questions related to this cancellation please open a case with www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.
# = For booking the lab in CiscoLive please open a case with www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.
- Mobile labs can be scheduled up to 4 months in advance.
- For your reference we have an archive of Past and Cancelled Mobile Lab dates.
Mobile events require a minimum number of scheduled bookings in order to be confirmed 60 days prior to the start date of the event. Cisco recommends that you do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements prior to the actual confirmation of the event
We reserve the right to cancel any event if the registrations do not meet the minimum requirements. If your lab is cancelled:
- You will receive a refund,
- You can use the CCIE lab scheduler to schedule a new lab or request assistance from Customer Support if necessary.
As of 1st August 2016, all mobile lab locations will offer dual-monitors
How Do I Get Started?
- For information on registering for a CCIE Mobile Lab event or for additional information about the CCIE Mobile Lab program, visit the Certification Online Support tool.
- Get Instant Answers to Frequently Asked Questions on the Mobile CCIE Labs
- View the Discussion The specified item was not found.
For specific information about each CCIE Lab Exam technology track, please consult the CCIE Lab Exam Locations webpage.