in the Ciscopress are some good examples or you could also download Boson NetSim Demo for example and use the LAB documents (they are saved as PDF in one of the installation folder.
For CCENT/ ICND1 exam:
Can anyone please tell from where do I download packet tracer LABS?
Also, location of some practice simulation (troubleshooting) questions.
In case you're still interested:
PArt 1: Basic Networking
- 1-1 Basic Configuration http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-1-1-BasicConfig.pka
- 1-2 IPv4 Addressing http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-1-2-IPv4addressing.pka
- 1-3 IPv6 Addressing http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-1-3-IPv6addressing.pka
Part 2: LAN Technology
- 2-1 InterVLAN Routing http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-2-1-InterVLAN.pka
Part 3: WAN Technology
- 3-1 PPP - PAP http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-3-1-PPP-PAP.pka
- 3-2 PPP - CHAP http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-3-2-PPP-CHAP.pka
- 3-3 Frame Relay - Multipoint http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-3-3-FR-Multipoint.pka
- 3-4 Frame Relay - Point-to-Point http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-3-4-FR-P2P.pka
PArt 4: IP Routing and Services
- 4-1 Static and Default Route http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-4-1-Static-Default-Route.pka
- 4-5 Port Security http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-4-5-PortSecurity.pka
- 4-6 Access Control List http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-4-6-AccessList.pka
- 4-8 VPN-IPsec http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/NA-4-8-VPN.pka
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me.
I'm trying to complete the IPv4 addressing lab listed here but I cannot work out how to complete part 3.3
3.3 Set IP address/Subnet Mark of Host1 in each LAN to be the first IP of its own subnet, and set IP of gateway also
I suppose that after connecting to address given in link you see strange symbols in your browser? It means that it doesnt recognize pka files as files, but try to display them. I you're using firefox - try internet explorer instead. If its doesn't help please contact me via kortos86(at)gmail.com and I'll send those files directly to you.
I recommand you to purchase a ccna lab workbook in order to practice CCNA technologies in a structured manner.
All Solution for Kortos' Labs is here: http://rapidshare.com/files/346115082/Answer-LAB-Packet-CCNA-Ranet-New050210.zip
or refered to http://www.ranet.co.th/articlesi.php?id=012 :
1.1 Basic Configuration: http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/solution/ART-CNA-003-L11-Solution.pdf
3.3 FR multipoint: http://www.ranet.co.th/packetlab/ccna/solution/ART-CNA-003-L33-Solution.pdf
If u hav problem with ip cal, use this http://www.ranet.co.th/IPsubnet01-eng.php
with the instruction in http://www.ranet.co.th/articles/ART-CNA-001-IPv4addressing-Eng.pdf it's easy for both practice and checking