1 2 3 Previous Next 201 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2015 8:02 AM by Gowthamraj F RSS

A collection of GNS3 CCNP-X Labs

jean-christophe - CCDP

GNS3 Labs for CCNP-X and CCDP

BGP Conf.jpg

Transit AS with eBGP and iBGP partial mesh.JPG

PVST+  GLBP.jpg

Redistribution, Filtering, PBR & SLA.jpg

IPv6 Routing Protocols -- EIGRPv6, OSPFv3 and RIPng.JPG

DMVPN.jpg

Those and many more are available here and here. Updated on 02/06/2015.

Let me know if you experience any issue downloading them.

The README file and some other screenshots are available.

The conversion tool used in GNS3 1+ to load labs made for GNS3 0.8.x (*.net --> *.gns3) has been improved, but there are some glitches left. If the conversion does not work correctly for a particular lab, you should use the old 0.8.7 release of GNS3.

The conversion process should be significantly improved with the soon to be released GNS3 1.4.

Some new labs are being prepared for CCNP TSHOOT v2.

If you happen to be using Ubuntu (15.04), I've built the following packages and setup some GitHub repositories to easily keep up with all the latest  releases:

You may want to build KVM yourself and these guidelines will help you achieve that easily:latest KVM/Qemu & its manager.

If you have enough CPU horsepower and RAM under the hood, it is possible to enhance your GNS3 experience with:

All the labs with ASA/ASDM, CSR 1000V and IOSv VMs have already been converted to the latest format (at the time of this writing).

I also studied the impact of KVM on the CPU performance of the VMs: "Performance Enhancements with KVM on GNS3/Linux"

1 2 3 Previous Next