Basically, you need a "gateway" to connect the IP network to the Telephone company network. The IP net and the Telephone Net are two different worlds.
Do you own a gateway? Are you asking for specific instructions as to how to configure this?
If you are not familiar with the term gateway, take a look in the CCNA Voice book chapter one.
I mean, I have a callmanager configured by someone, and my task is to configure the Ip phone on the call-manager.
The policy dictates that for a phone user to make a call to the cellphone network he or she must enter a code.
Now my question is as I´m configuring the phones in which field do I enter that code.
And yes Alamedian I have a gateway.
I beleive you are lookin at cmc code or a Fac code for the phones to dial out.
1. need to configure route pattern with the enable cmc or fac selected
2. Put the route pattern in a partition
3. Assign the partition to a calling search space
4. Assign the css to the phone
5. Assign a cmc/fac code for the user
6. When the phone dials out the particular pattern it will ask for the code and once the user enters the code the call will sent to the gateway.
Please run a dialed number analyzer test on the number which you are dialling using the same css which you have assigned to the phone. This will show you the pattern which the call is taking and make sure this pattern has the enable cmc or fac enabled in it.
To go to DNA
https:\\ip address\dna - if dna is not installed need to install it from the tools page.