Skip navigation
Login   |   Register
Cisco Learning Home > Learning Center > Games & Mobile Apps > Discussions

_Communities

6577 Views 37 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2013 11:10 AM by Oliver Lees RSS 1 2 3 Previous Next

Currently Being Moderated

Welcome, Aspire Players!

Apr 13, 2012 10:17 AM

We welcome everyone who is playing Aspire CCNA game and have setup this account to help out players who have questions about the game. Technically, this is not a full support line. It is rather a friendly place where you and us can take a moment and talk about anything related to Aspire CCNA game. It is also our hope that more advanced players would help to solve issues to those who are just starting out with the game.

We hope you enjoy the challenges provided by Aspire CCNA and please let us know what you think.

• Marguerite 5 posts since
    Mar 22, 2010
    1. Apr 18, 2012 5:14 PM (in response to Aspire-Support)
    Re: Welcome, Aspire Players!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone else who's playing the game. I'm going through it as I can, but work is very busy right now so I'm progressing slowly. I've just gotten through the first set of tasks for the school network.

It'll be good to have a place to talk about the tasks, so I'm hoping to see other players chime in.

Join this discussion now: Login / Register
  • Sy3d 5 posts since
    Apr 24, 2012
    2. May 8, 2012 7:22 AM (in response to Aspire-Support)

HI,

I am in the internet cafe trying to solve the problem in accessing the webpage www.cli-cafe.com

Patti asked me to securely access the router in the cloud at 10.0.0.2. I tried doing telnet and it worked, one of the interfaces was down and once i did it, i saw a tick mark on the job tasks. But the game doesnt seems to proceed further. Maria keep saying that i need to do telnet, Patti doesnt seem to be interested in helping me out. What should i do? How do i use SSH in this scenario. I dont know how to do it. Please help me out as i am unable to proceed further.

Thank you.

• Marguerite 5 posts since
    Mar 22, 2010
    3. May 8, 2012 10:48 AM (in response to Sy3d)

Hi Sy3d,

The best way to get usage information is to just enter "ssh" at the command prompt. That will show you the expected command structure and options, and then you can use that information to securely connect to the router.

• Alexey 1 posts since
    Apr 29, 2012
    4. May 8, 2012 12:50 PM (in response to Aspire-Support)

Hi,

Seems to be a bug in paid version.

I edited the file index.html and uploaded to the sever using ftp sucessfully. The webpage (www.cli-cafe.com) dipalays the new phone number 555-2233 (cafe) that I put myself.

But still getting message - "OK, show me"."OK, show me"."OK, show me"."OK, show me"."OK, show me"."OK, show me".

Below is the flie:

<html>

<font size='+2' color='red'>CLI Cafe</font>

<br>

Coffee, Laundry, Internet - 3 ingredients of a techie's favorite pastime!

<p>

<hr>

123 Main St.

<br>

(408) 555-cafe (555-2233)

<br>

www.cli-cafe.com

</html>

• Aleksandr 1 posts since
    May 21, 2012
    5. May 21, 2012 10:28 AM (in response to Aspire-Support)

Hi, I've just downloaded game, but there are no free 250 tokens as it was promised

How can I get them?

• Lee Futch 1 posts since
    Aug 1, 2011
    6. May 23, 2012 6:09 AM (in response to Aspire-Support)

The free 250 tokens are built into the game.  When it's time to use the additional tokens, the game automatically "loads" them into the play for you.  Hope this information helps -- enjoy the game!

Best,

Lee Futch, Product Manager

• troy 9 posts since
    Jun 22, 2012
    7. Jun 22, 2012 11:57 AM (in response to Aspire-Support)

I been working on this www.cli-cafe.com problem in the Aspire game. I tried to ssh -l maria 10.0.0.2 it connects but won't take the ccna password. I got around this by first telneting into the router and doing a show run - the pw's are ccna and cisco. Has anybody had any luck getting the ssh to work. Please advise. I no shut the interface before I called patti but still got suspended from contract

• troy 9 posts since
    Jun 22, 2012
    8. Jun 25, 2012 10:18 AM (in response to Alexey)

Please explain how you did this. I only see bin files when I ftp. Please help. I can't move on. Where is the index.html file?

• troy 9 posts since
    Jun 22, 2012
    9. Jun 25, 2012 4:27 PM (in response to Aspire-Support)

I'm suppose to fix Maria's web page via ftp. I can't get it to work. I'm in the ftp directory but there is no index.html file. If anyone has gotten pass this step please help. The only files in the ftp directory are bin files. Please advise.

• Oliver Lees 11 posts since
    Feb 24, 2012
    11. Aug 7, 2012 8:39 AM (in response to Aspire-Support)

Hi for some reason I cannot find for the life of me how to navigate to the html directory. I thought I had changed the spelling mistake but it still wont let me continue...? is this the bug? I managed to get in there once but cant remember how, please please please help, or show me where i can learn. thx

• Oliver Lees 11 posts since
    Feb 24, 2012
    13. Nov 23, 2012 4:27 PM (in response to Aspire-Support)

thanks a lot Aspire-Support. For anyone else who gets stuck on this issue, dont edit the spelling mistakes, just check the numbers are correct ;-)

• Azeem 3 posts since
    Feb 4, 2012
    14. Dec 13, 2012 3:48 AM (in response to Oliver Lees)

hi, am stuck with this asignment of correcting the phone number, even if i correct the phone number on www.cli-cafe.com web page i.e index.html, i still get the message" i guess you are not done yet" from maria, please help me with this

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)