I have booked my ticket to SJC, for my Lab, just wanted to get few tips.
1. Do we need to configure third party switches like brocade and macdata
2. How about ACS and microsoft IAS
3. Is there any written question before the lab or it is 2 hrs troubleshooting and then the configuration
4. Any other general tips will be highly appresiated ?
5. What will happen if i fail in the written/troubleshooting part ?, can i continue or i do i need to go home
6. what type of theory question will be asked ? ( a general idea )
Hi Aslam, as it is reported in the study group (see https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccie_storage_networking), the core knowledge question session has been removed since a while, and the total lab exam time is 8 hours. Good luck! Thanks! Antonella
Sorry, forgot to mention that you are required to work only on cisco equipment, but need to know how to interoperate as per the blueprint. Thanks
Register for free now.