3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 9:03 PM by donbohrer RSS

Hello everyone

donbohrer

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and say hello. I'm studying for my ccna exam and will test inside the next 2 months. Its been a fun experience so far and something I am really enjoying.

Take care.

don

• 1. Re: passed CCNA!
          donbohrer

As of April 19th I am a CCNA!

My hands on experience away from work come from my home lab consisting of 2-2650xm, 2-1760v, 2-2620xm routers and 3, 2950t switches. My study guides were by Wendell Odem, Todd Lammle, Paul Browning. I appreciated each for different reasons. Wendells guides thorough and complete, Pauls delivery got you into the fight quickest. Todd Lammle had a good way explaining topics. Each worth the investment in time reading and money.

• 2. Re: passed CCNA!
            Warren Sullivan - CCNP

so you passed the security exam? or the CCNA.....(this is posted in the CCNA Security forum)

Congrats on either one, not easy exams! well done!

• 3. Re: passed CCNA!
              donbohrer

It should be in the CCNA section. Maybe an admin can move? No it wasn't easy but I'm glad it wasn't. My studies challenged me and at times I was banging my head on the wall! Security will be next unless I change my minde and then onto the ccnp track. 

Thanks Warren. Take care.