1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2011 9:18 AM by tnewshott RSS

How do you know you are ready for the ROUTE exam ?

I know there is no real answer to this question but I thought I would ask why some of you think you are ready for the ROUTE exam ?

When I did my CCENT, CCNA R&S and CCNA Wireless I knew when I was ready because I got bored reading the same stuff and going over the same questions from Boson etc etc. However, with ROUTE I find it so different, this subject is so large I find that when I finish fine tuning the last chapter of the book I am weak again on the first part. For me, working long hours and 7 days a week most times does not help obviously.

Personally, I am going over the Boson questions now which I find very helpful and even if I get the question correct; the explanation from Boson why the in-correct answers are in-correct are a great help. At some point I have to make a decision and just go for it because no matter how much I read, how many labs I do, there is always something I come across I get wrong.

Before Xmas for me would be nice, if i fail then so be it, i can't keep studying and studying.

1 2 Previous Next