· Must have minimum nine years of experience in Network Security
· Must be fluent in both Arabic and English in written and verbal
· Should have minimum four years of experience in financial institutions, preferably in Banking Industry
· Should possess in depth experience in Networking concepts, Network designs reviews, Vulnerability assessments and Penetration testing etc
· Should have hands on experience in defining firewall set-ups, conducting review of already implemented set-up
· Should have experience in reviewing Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Filtering Systems and Email filtering gateways
· Ability to identify weakness in existing complex networks and recommend for improvements
· Ability to identify and evaluate latest security technologies products that can be implemented to strengthen the security of organization
· Ability to prepare RFP for new projects, evaluate the vendor and implement the projects in timely manner
· Ability to conduct incident analysis by analyzing the logs of various security products/devices to identify the root cause and prepare report to the management
· Should have good knowledge of operating systems such as UNIX, Windows and Novell
· Should be able to interact with various teams and vendors and should be able to write network security policies, procedures
· Should have skills to work within and lead a team.
· Bachelor degree in IT related fields.
· Should have minimum Cisco CCNP certification either in Networking /Security or any other Cisco Security related certifications
· Certifications such as CISSP, CISM will be an added advantage.
Waiting for response.