Skip navigation
Cisco Learning Home > CCNP Voice Study Group > Discussions
This Question is Not Answered 1 Correct Answer available (4 pts) 2 Helpful Answers available (2 pts)
2112 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 18, 2011 7:47 PM by Chris RSS

Currently Being Moderated

Unity Connection Call Handler question.

Sep 14, 2011 6:09 AM

berdimur 27 posts since
Nov 11, 2009

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to set up a call handler on Unity Connection (8.5) with the following requirement.

After 40 seconds of ringing the call is forwarded to the call handler which plays a greeting "please keep waiting and someone will answer your call" after which it should transfer the call back to the original number. in other words it will be a loop, playing above greeting every 40 seconds.

does anyone know if there's a better way of doing this? or actually how to make it work, since i couldn't so far.

Thanks,

berdimur

• Chris 11 posts since
    Oct 30, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Sep 18, 2011 7:47 PM (in response to berdimur)
    Re: Unity Connection Call Handler question.

The first thing is make sure the  RNA timeout on the line group meets the needs for your 40 seconds of ringing.  The Hunt Group will only hunt for as long as the line group is set to ring without being answered, I am assuming the pilot number is set not to answer the call for 40 seconds before forwarding it to the call handler.  I would check time out settings in call manager and Unity Connection.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)