Skip navigation
Cisco Learning Home > Certifications > Voice (CCNA Voice) > Discussions

_Communities

This Question is Answered 2 Helpful Answers available (2 pts)
3045 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 13, 2008 8:22 AM by Brent RSS

Currently Being Moderated

PEC account

Aug 13, 2008 3:02 AM

DiAlTa 31 posts since
Jun 26, 2008

Hi,

i have a PEC Account, i passed on mars my CCNA. I ill take the voice path, and will begin with CCNA voice.

I want to know, how can i take the IIUC course in the PEC and is it free?

• Brent 31 posts since
    Jan 31, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Aug 13, 2008 8:22 AM (in response to DiAlTa)
    Re: PEC account

Hi DiAlTa,

The Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC) course is a classroom only course. To attend this course please use the Learning Locator to locate a center closest to you. List her once you start the registration process you will then be able to see the cost of this course.

Learning Locator

This 5-day course provides the student with Unified Communications concepts, component definition and high level designs.This is also the core technology course in the certification path to achieve the CCNA Voice designation. Students will be able implement and configure small to medium sized IP Telephony solutions. UC products covered during labs include the Cisco Unified Communicatons Manager Express / Cisco Unity Express and the UC500 Smart Business Communications System.

Course Objectives

Candidates achieving the CCNA Voice certification should be capable of performing the following tasks:

• Describe the components of the Cisco Unified Communications Architecture

• Describe PSTN components and technologies

• Describe how to interconnect VoIP with service provider networks

• Implement a UC 500 system using Cisco Configuration Assistant

• Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to support endpoints using Cisco CLI Commands

• Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to connect to service provider networks using CLI commands

• Implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment using CLI commands

• Perform basic maintenance and operations tasks to support UC 500 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager express deployments

Cisco Moderator

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)