2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2008 4:26 AM by praveen RSS

DISCUSSION: HOW MANY OF U, HAVE EVER TAUGHT SOMEONE ...pls share ur exp.

praveen

Hi I am Praveen joshi, i have always wanted to teach whatever knowledge I have, to someone who really need it and don't have enough money to pay there training fees....by providing study material through FTP or through Links,

I know, there are many people out there who do similar things as I do,

Please share your experience with us so that it would motivate others to do this Nobel work

• 1. Re: DISCUSSION: HOW MANY OF U, HAVE EVER TAUGHT SOMEONE ...pls share ur exp.
          Muhammad Majid Ali Abbasi

hi praveen,

this is Muhammad Majid Ali Abbasi from PAK. as u said people are unable to pay fees but yar there is another dilema th8 there are some guys so called "teachers" who gather some students and say th8 i will teach u CCNAon reasonable fees. these so called teachers take fees in advance n then they disappear.

on 25th June 2008, i ALHAMDULILLAH completed my CCSP. when i reached thetesting center, i found 2 students ready to take CCNA exam but they were very nervous and they were shivering. i asked y? they replied that we are prepare for CCNA from last 1 and half year by our self. i asked y didnt u join any training center of teacher. i became very sad when i heared th8 their so called teacher disappeared after taking fees n those guys even had other money to pay any other teacher.

dear praveen, story does not end here. as it will be in your knowledge th8 2 IDs are pre-requisite to take any exam on pearson VUE. those persons didnt have 2 IDs coz there teacher didnt even guide them.

u wont beleive, they said in ferstration th8 we will not take exam now. we r dishearted. n they came from a different city to take exam n we took UDHAR (loan) from a well wisher to come here.

then i used my references n resheduled their exam n arranged all things for them to re-come n take exam.

ALHAMDULILLAH they passed wid 97% and 98% respectively .

but the noticeable dilema here is th8 a person who is very hardworking n who prepared for CCNA in 1.5yr from self study. took loan from people to take exam. andwe the day cames he faces immense financial n other issues.

HOW WILL HE FACE SUCH SITUATIONS?

WHAT WOULD U SAY ABOUT THE BEHAVIOUR OF TH8 SO CALLED "TEACHER" ?

regards,

Muhammad Majid Ali Abbasi

• 2. Re: DISCUSSION: HOW MANY OF U, HAVE EVER TAUGHT SOMEONE ...pls share ur exp.
            praveen

Ohh that's really sad to know that these kind of things happen, I have never heard these kind of incident before but thanks to u dear Majid, that now not only me but others who r reading this discussion will get aware of.

And I think that whenever anyone take any sought of training should always visit an authorized learning center, and moreover if someone do not have enough money to attend the official training, he/she should:

1) Download CBT's regarding the exam they want to prepare from Forums

2) Get books to prepare

3) Download simulator to practice

4) Finally prepare by practicing mock exams

I think that only books are the thing that anyone has to purchase because rest of the things are easily available on internet.

And my friend Majid, as u asked me about those teachers who cheat, I feel there certification should get cancelled and I personally feel that they should(hang till D***H) ....

Share your valuable experiences so that every one gets enough knowledge

Thanks.....:8}