Hello Seek System,
I do apologize for the delay, please email your order number email@example.com and I'll reconfirm if it's still active.
If you've purchased a new license, you can simply upload the license file to your current VIRL deployment.
To apply your new license file, perform the following:
- At top of the VIRL PE virtual machine console window; locate the management URL (User Workspace Management)
- Open a web browser and navigate to the IP address assigned
- Login to UWM
- Username: uwmadmin
- Password: password (This is the default password, if this doesn’t work, please use whatever you configured during setup)
- Click VIRL Server > Salt Configuration and Status
- Click Reset Keys and ID
- If you received the VIRL subscription license as a compressed file, it must be extracted prior to upload!
- Click Load config file
- Select license file and Click Open
- Type in the Cisco SALT Masters. For references, please refer to the following list: https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36882
- Select eft.pub (Regular use) from Master Sign Public Key dropdown menu
- *Do not use any other master public key!
- Click Reset
- Upon completion, you will be returned to the Salt Configuration and Status page
- Verify Last successful contact section displays today's date.
Cisco Learning Network