2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2019 5:39 PM by Karlo Bobiles RSS

VIRL2 Release Date?

Bradley

Any estimates as to when VIRL2 will be released? Will it be this year? Next year? Complete and total radio silence on this is getting old. Even if it is such a small amount, we pay for this product and it would be nice to get a bit of communication from Cisco for that price.

• 1. Re: VIRL2 Release Date?
          Andy M

I came here yesterday with the same question. I had trouble navigating through the posts, but gave up.

There was a teaser video 3 months ago (Cisco VIRL 2: Massive New changes! - YouTube) but I would also like to know some kind of update.

• 2. Re: VIRL2 Release Date?
            Karlo Bobiles

Hello Andy and Bradley,

That video from David Bombal's interview at Cisco Live has me excited about the latest changes in store for VIRL. However, at this time, I don't have any new information besides what has already released. I definitely understand the interest and concern and have escalated your request for updates to the VIRL Team.

Also, I do want to point out, Vernon Palango is the new Product Manager for CML/VIRL. So, I've pinged him to see if he can shed some light on this thread.

Thank you,

Karlo Bobiles

Cisco Learning Network