1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 4, 2019 5:25 PM by Gus RSS

Advice please

Ian

HI Alll

I’m just after some advice please. I failed 200-355 yesterday 831/860 with the changes coming next year I’m not sure whether to bother resitting it. I have CCNA r/s and cyber ops and have put the work in with wireless but after February itll only be a ccnp level subject. My only worry is if I do that is there going to be cisco press study guides to cover ccnp wireless.

thanks

ian

• 1. Re: Advice please
          Gus

Hi Ian,

I am sorry to learn that you didn't pass your CCNA Wireless exam.

In my humble opinion, you got a close score of passing and you should give it another try.  Just go over the topics in which you didnt score that well this time.  I am sure that if you give it another try, you will pass it.

I understand your point of the Cisco Exams changing in February 24th., 2020.  But its 8 months from now, you have plenty of time to go over your weak areas of this time and pass the exam in your next try. 

Regarding CCNP certifications after February 24th., 2020.  Check the following chart, that could help you understand what tracks will be available.

RESCHEDUULEr1e.JPG

For updates on the New Certification Program, you can read more information at the following link:

CCNP Enterprise Certification and Training Program

There will be two  concentration related to Wireless in the New CCNP Enterprise Program:

• Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD 300-425)
          • Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI 300-430)

You can read about them at the link I shared with you above.

Furthermore, keep in mind if you take more than one current CCNP Wireless track exam, they will count toward the New CCNP Enterprise certification coming out on February 24th., 2020.  You can verify it at the CCNP Wireless Migration Tool at the following link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/professional/ccnp-migration-tools.h…

This means that you will not lose any exam you take in the current CCNP Wireless track.

Also remember something, the knowledge you acquire now I am sure will help you in the future and that will never expire. 

Finally, feel proud of yourself, you did get a good score, even though you didn't pass this time.  But go for it...You can do it!

I wish you all the best in your Cisco Wireless studies.

Regards,

Gus