Hi I'm studying and I'm looking to connect with other's whom are liked minded. Please add me if you have a certain space or schedule to work with in order to study. I'm currently using the blueprint, INE videos, Katherine McNamara's blog (https://www.network-node.com/), the learning matrix, and books. I just finished the ISE book (soo many questions I have with no one to ask), I work with FTD/Firepower/ASA's on a daily basis so it's likely the last thing I'll study but still open to learning and bouncing ideas off of someone. Also I use labminutes.com for learning material as well. The other books I'm reading through are:
- Cisco ASA All-in-One Next-Generation Firewall, IPS, and VPN Services, Third Edition
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access - Second Edition
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD
- IKEv2 IPsec Virtual Private Networks Understanding and Deploying IKEv2 IPsec VPNs and FlexVPN in Cisco IOS
- I'm curious as to the review of the official CCIE Study guide: Integrated Security Technologies and Solutions Vol 1 and Vol2 in comparison to all of the books I'm sorting my way through. Anyone have any opinion?
- I'm going to be at Cisco Live and I'm attending the CCIE lab on Sunday just to learn and all of my courses are focused around security. As it's my first time I'm hoping to connect, learn, be inspired, and make it an experience to change my life. I'm going to attempt to take the test while I'm there just to see where I am on my knowledge (scared sh!tless about this test)
- I would really like to meet or get together on Webex teams/webex or something on a regular basis to ask questions, and build relationships with people whom are doing the same.
- My goal is to pass the written by August and the Lab by November. With my work and dedication, I believe this is possible and realistic. Anyone up for the challenge?
Add me to your study group I'm on the East coast (EST): email@example.com
I study/read daily from 8/9pm EST - midnight M-F: I have a family.
Weekends: 9am-Starbucks closes and then maybe another 1-2hrs Depends on my goal for the day.