First of all....Welcome to the Cisco Learning Network!
Since you are getting ready to take your ICND1 exam in 100 days. I would like to share with you the following blogs and FREE video series on Exam Preparation that could be helpful for you in your journey toward your ICND1 Exam:
Also so you are aware of the type of questions you will encounter on your exam, you might want to check the Official Cisco Certification Exam tutorial videos at the following link: Cisco Certification Exam Tutorial Videos
Furthermore check the great advice provided here at the Cisco Learning Network by Wendell Odom in the FREE video series for the ICND1 exam at the following links:
Additionally you might want to review the FREE ICND1 study resources available here at the Cisco Learning Network. You can check them out at the following links:
If you need more study material, you can check at Cisco Press at the following link:
If you want to consider an E-learning option for your ICND1 studies, you can check the following option that includes a FREE trial version:
Finally I hope you find helpful this information and I wish you all the best in your ICND1 exam.
For study books:
- Must complete ICND1- OCG cover to cover
- If you have time, just skim through Todd's study guide for ICND1, specially the troubleshooting section.
For video training:
- Jeremy's Cbtnuggets for ICND1 (https://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-training/cisco-ccna-icnd1-100-105)
- Practice along in packet tracer, gns3 or real hardware...
- Or David bombal's complete course for ICND1 (from udemy or safari books online- try with free trial)
- Cisco CCENT Packet Tracer Ultimate Labs: ICND1 Exam Preparation Labs (https://learning.oreilly.com/videos/cisco-ccent-packet/9781838552510)
- Cisco CCNA / ICND1 (100-105) Complete Course: Sims and GNS3 (https://learning.oreilly.com/videos/cisco-ccna/9781838646028)
Cisco Learning network store also have lab for ICND1
I haven't used this particular lab for icnd1, but I used learning store material for ccna security and cyber ops, which are outstanding
- When you complete the book, check the exam topics whether you covered everything from there or not..ICND1 Exam Topics
- I really loved this exam prep series by Wendell odom, specially Module-2 Common Mistakes section (https://learning.oreilly.com/videos/ccent-icnd1-100-105/9780134702636)
100 days is pretty reasonable time to prepare for ICND1. You can do it.. Best of luck!!!