0 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2019 12:42 AM by Samrat Bose CCNA R & S, CCNA Security RSS

ISRWAAS & VWAAS License Features

Samrat Bose CCNA R & S, CCNA Security

Hello Experts,

I need a helpful advice regarding VWAAS-RTU-1300 and ISRWAAS-RTU-750 license. Recently I've purchased a Cisco ISR 4331 router, with which I have got these two licenses. Now I've done google several times about these license, but couldn't able to understand properly their usage and utilization in simple terms. Mostly what I understood is they are used for application optimization and etc. Can anyone among you guys please explain me in simple scenario or language with examples about what is the use of these two licenses and how can be benefited from them.

I have a network with some web-services applications runs in it and they are accessible from internet via my ASA5505 where I've done Static PAT (Port Forwarding) of those service. My internet connection is landed on the ASA5505.

My next doubt is if I place the 4331 in front of the ASA5505 and make the internet connection terminate in it, can I do the same port forwarding activity in it as I've done in the ASA5505?

Kindly help me with your suggestions.

Thanks.

Samrat Bose.