4 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2019 10:46 AM by Brighton RSS

CCNA Wireless

Rami

Anyone knows if there is a virtual lab for wireless to achieve CCNA Wireless.

I used Packet Tracer for general CLI commands for R&S and it is pretty simple.

I would like to know if there is any legit company where I can rent a lab virtually.

Some folks advised buying a switch+AP and WLC to build a home lab but I do not want to go now with this approach. I like to rent a lab rather than to host something at my house.

Your thoughts!

• 1. Re: CCNA Wireless
          Augusto

Hello!

I'm not aware of anyone that offer a CCNA Wireless lab rental.

Take a look at the Cisco Learning Store for the WIFUND course. Not sure if the labs that are provided are good, but you can apply for a trial version and verify.

Regards,

Augusto

• 2. Re: CCNA Wireless
            Gus

Hi Rami,

Welcome to the Cisco Learning Network!

I am not aware of any Official CCNA Wireless rental.

But, I would recommend that you check the Official CCNA Wireless study resources available at Cisco Press.

You can check the current study materials available for the CCNA Wireless certification at the following link:

CCNA Wireless - Cisco Certification - Cisco Press > Certification Info

Furthermore you can find the Exam Topics at the following link:  WIFUND Exam Topics

You can find additional FREE Study Material and Practice at the following links:

WIFUND Study Material

WIFUND Practice

Also check out the Cisco Learning Network FREE CCNA Wireless training videos available at the following link:

CCNA Wireless Training Videos

Furthermore you can check the E-learning option available at the Cisco Store.  This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactive activities are available through Discovery labs, content review questions, and challenge questions. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.  It also includes a FREE trial version.  You can review it at the following link:

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/ccna-wireless

Finally, I wish you all the best in your CCNA Wireless studies. 

Regards,

Gus

• 3. Re: CCNA Wireless
              Talal M. Abbas

Hello Rami,

You can try a virtual WLC.

It will get you close to the real thing but not fully but I think it's close enough for the exam.

This still leaves the APs themselves though.

If you are close, I can lend you my WLC and APs (3 light weight and one autonomous)

Also have a spare POE switch (3750) that I am not using for my IINS studies now.

• 4. Re: CCNA Wireless
                Brighton

you can create a simple lab on pack tracer versin 7.1.1 and onwards has wlc and aps