4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2019 12:39 PM by Rigo - Community Moderator RSS

NO PERSON AT PEARSON TEST CENTER  AT MY CISCO  TEST TIME

chinmay

I scheduled to write my exam on 10 Feb 2019

I had few old cisco certification which I'm having since Dec 2012 , Feb 10, 2019 was expiry day of those certification it's visible on certification tracking system

As i could see on  PearsonCisco website , there were appointment date till 8:30 pm by Pearsonvue test center ,i booked my examination.

When i reach pearsoncisco test center for Test,  No one  was there. I had to call testcenter person, he said he is far from his test center ,

How does it possible?  I can  only book examination if there is appointment date/time  is available  and Pearson test center  is not even aware about  that i am having  examination with them.

After a long talk on phone, I told them  I'M TAKING EXAM TO RECERTIFY MY CERTIFICATION  . CISCO ALLOWED  ME TO TAKE  EXAMINATION ON EXPIRY DATE AS WELL OTHER VENDORS , SO I BOOKED EXAM,

IS IT MY FAULT TO BOOK EXAM TO RE CERTIFY MY CERTIFICATION ?.

I WANTED TO RECERTIFY BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT IT, I WORKED HARD FOR  THEM

After a long conversation, he came at his center  and told me that  HIS TESTSITE IS NOT WORKING ,system is not working .then WHY DO YOU HAVE APPOINTMENT DATE TIME ON PEARSONCISCO , YOU HAD APPOINTMENT TIME SO I BOOKED IT . IF IT WAS GREYED OUT DATE., I CAN'T MAKE APPOINTMENT .

he keep saying, you don't have to worry about it, he will tell pearsoncisco about it . he also said, sometime there can be powercut during the exam,

I travelled around 205 KM  to take the test  and when i reach at testcenter, i'm literally broken.

WILL HE/PEARSON  RECERTIFY ALL MY CERTIFICATION and update expiry date 10feb2019  on CERTIFICATION TRACKING SYSTEM  ??  WHEN I TRY TO RECERTIFY  MY CERTIFICATE  UNDER THE CISCO  RULES , NO ONE IS THERE TO TAKE MY EXAM

ExamAppointmentDetails.jpg

I have all proof including video.