1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 7, 2019 1:13 PM by Gus RSS

Cisco Telepresence Videos

jay.johnson1, CCNA (IOS Security), CCNA (R/S), CCNA (Voice), CCDA, CCNP (R/S)

What's going on, peops?

I've just finished getting together some videos pertaining to Cisco Telepresence from the perspective of the following technologies:

- Cisco Telepresence Server

- Cisco Telepresence Conductor

- CUCM

- Cisco Telepresence Management Suite...

Jason Murray put this lab together a couple of years ago, but I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot myself and then provided the same setup to you guys to try as well.  Food for thought: I believe Telepresence Server and Telepresence Conductor are "End-Of-Life," but there are still architectures that still run these devices, therefore it won't hurt anyone to have this type of knowledge available "if" the opportunity comes along and you get a moment to shine!!!

Below you'll find the videos for your viewing:

1) Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid1 - Telepresence Server Configuration):  Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid1-Telepresence Server Configuration)

2) Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid2 - Telepresence Conductor): Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid2-Telepresence Conductor)

3) Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid3 - CUCM):  Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid3-CUCM)

4) Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid3 - CUCM): Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid4-Active Bridge Call)

5) Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid5 - TMS Cisco Meeting Room Configuration):  Cisco Telepresence Integration (Vid5-TMS Cisco Meeting Room Configuration)

6) Cisco Telepresence Integration (BonusVid1 - Cisco Meeting Room Video): Cisco Telepresence Integration (BonusVid1_CMR Video)

Let me know this helpful to you guys... 

Jay