1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 21, 2018 10:23 AM by Karlo Bobiles RSS

Is Collaboration right for me?

Craig BostonMA

Hi,

I have been handed the responsibility of administering Cisco HUC & Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration Systems.

Will CCNA Collaboration give me the right skill set for this?

• 1. Re: Is Collaboration right for me?
          Karlo Bobiles

Hello Craig BostonMA,

Great question! CCNA Collaboration is a good place to start as it is for network video engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications. I encourage you to review the "Welcome to CCNA Collaboration Certification" video from the Collaboration Training Videos page to get an idea. However, since these are specific technologies, do check out the following:

For administering Cisco HUC

Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (500-052)

This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of the design, implementation, and operation of Cisco Contact Center Express version 11.0 deployments.

For "Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration", take a look a the following courses:

Hosted Collaboration Service Foundation (HCSF)

This course focuses on the entire Cisco Hosted Collaboration Service environment and introduces participants to the roles of the data center, aggregation, fulfillment, and application architecture.

HCS Intermediate - Customer On-Boarding (HCSI-COB)

This course focuses on on-boarding Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) customers in Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager 10.1.2 environment.

Thank you,

Karlo Bobiles

Cisco Learning Network