1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2018 3:32 PM by Milan RSS

No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?

angelo

No free Certification kit for CCNA Cyber Ops?

I got my CCNA R&S certification kit for free before, now i cannot see any free option.

• 1. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
          Rigo - Community Moderator

Hi Angelo,

Yes, candidates will receive one complimentary (free) certificate after they achieve the CCNA Cyber Ops certification.

If your CCNA Cyber Ops certification is officially valid in your Certification Tracking System profile, you would only need to confirm that your personal information is correct and then choose your desired free kit via Certification Fulfillment. To choose your free kit, click on Certification Fulfillment in your profile and then select either Printed or Electronic under the "Default Certificate Type Preference" setting.

You should have received a congratulatory email that contains specific instructions for your certificate. However, if you do not see it in your email inbox, perhaps you might consider checking your junk/spam folder as well.

Lastly, you can keep track of your complimentary certificate status in your Certification Tracking System profile by clicking on History, then selecting Fulfillment on the pull down tab. (Please note: This is not a delivery tracking tool. This tool only provides the status of your certificate until it is mailed out).

If you have any concerns about your free certificate, you can open a case with the Certification & Communities Online Support team and they will be able to help. All the best!

Regards,

Rigo

Cisco Learning Network Moderator

• 2. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
            angelo

cisco.PNGHi,

For CCNA CyberOps, i did not see any complimentary certificate, When I got my CCNA R&S 2 yrs back, it showed complimentary, not there is no option for free on the CCNA CyberOps

• 3. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
              Milan

Hi Angelo,

As Rigo mentioned you should get a hard copy soon once you pass your final exam for CCNA cyber ops.

I got mine after 3 week.

• 4. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                angelo

nope, no option for that in the cisco website

• 5. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                  Milan

Hi Angelo,

Once after the confirmation of mailing address this kit is only sent to us for once. After that i don't think we have any option of getting it as complimentary. You have to make a purchase.

Hope this helps to address your concern.

• 6. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                    angelo

for the CCNA R&S, i got it 2 yrs ago, but for the CCNA CyberOps, no option to get it free from the site

• 7. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                      Milan

Really sorry that you can't find it.

By any chance may i know if you confirmed your mailing address as mentioned by Rigo after you successfully passed your exam?

If your CCNA Cyber Ops certification is officially valid in your Certification Tracking System profile, you would only need to confirm that your personal information is correct and then choose your desired free kit via Certification Fulfillment. To choose your free kit, click on Certification Fulfillment in your profile and then select either Printed or Electronic under the "Default Certificate Type Preference" setting.

• 8. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                        angelo

Yes i have confirmed my mailing address, but when choosing the kit, it asked me to pay

• 9. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                          Milan

Really? I don't think payment is asked for the 1st time, as your preference should be hard copy. (i hope you didn't had pdf as your preference)

Here's a screenshot how it looks, after i confirmed my address straight away my certification was mailed to me.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.09.21 pm.png

• 10. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                            angelo

i only have this on my kit selection, are we only entitled to 1 free certificate for the whole CCNA or we can have free certificate for each Certificate we pass, because i already availed 2 years ago for my CCNA R&S, im a still entitled for the free one for my CCNA Cyberops?

cisco2.PNG

• 11. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                              Milan

Actually we have 1 free kit for each certification friend. And for getting our kit we don't have to go there, you will receive an email about your certification where you will be asked to confirm your mailing address, that's it magic is done you will be send a certification kit.

Can you share your history with us from certification tracking system? That will be in your left panel > HOME > HISTORY

• 12. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                                angelo

Here is my history, i have there cyberops kit fulfillment, but i paid for it $3,

cisco3.PNG

• 13. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                                  angelo

Customer support already replied, they will send the printed certificate for free..yehey...

• 14. Re: No free Certification Kit for CyberOps?
                                    Rigo - Community Moderator

Greetings Angelo,

Great to hear that you will be receiving your free printed certificate!

Just to re-iterate and for future reference - You can choose the free certificate type "Printed" OR "Electronic" under the Default certificate type preference setting. Every time you earn a new Cisco certification, it will be important to check this setting to ensure you receive the desired certificate type. If you make any changes, be sure to click the "Save Preference and Continue" button. The free certificate will process automatically, so it's important that you verify that your personal information is correct. However, you can refer to your congratulatory email for more detailed certificate instructions.

Payment information is only required if you wish to purchase additional copies of your certificate in either format.

Lastly - The "Fulfillment" section of your History will show the status of your complimentary certificate. When the certificate has been finally shipped out, you will see a "Mailed" status. The general time-frame to receive a printed certificate is 6-8 weeks from the mailed date.

Congrats again on your CCNA Cyber Ops certification achievement!

Cheers,

Rigo

Cisco Learning Network Moderator

1 2 Previous Next