1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 28, 2018 6:52 AM by Gus RSS

Differences in CCNA Cloud Training

adacusbonsue

Hello,

Please can someone tell me the difference between the Cisco recommended e-learning training for CCNA Cloud and the study guide book? I intend to take the CCNA Cloud certification exam but a bit confused as to which one to buy as one is of a higher cost than the other but appears there may be a reason for it?. I reckon they are both good as are by the same author but is one suited for a particular reason? Are the contents of both materials the same? and can both equally equip you with the on the Job knowledge? Answers from persons who have experience with both to enable comparison gratefully received. Thanks

• 1. Re: Differences in CCNA Cloud Training
          Gus

Hi Adacusbonsue,

First of all....Welcome to the Cisco Learning Network!

Regarding your question of e-learning.training for CCNA Cloud, it is a higher price because it come with all the learning objectives and practice labs that you need to prepare for your certification exam.  The study guide book makes reference to the Exam Topics and its a good compliment to your studies.   As you stated, both are good learning material since they come from the same author.   They complement each other.  Both give you the knowledge you need, but remember that job experience is what will help you solidify your knowledge.

Also allow me to share with you the complete e-learning options for CCNA Cloud available for you here at the Cisco Learning Network:

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/ccna-cloud

For an overview of the Cisco CCNA Cloud Certification, you can read the following link:

CCNA Cloud

Also if you need the Exam Topics, and would like to review FREE Study Material and Practice for each exam you can check the following links:

CLDFND Exam:

CLDFND Exam

CLDFND Exam Topics

CLDFND Study Material

CLDFND Practice

CLDADM Exam:

CLDADM Exam

CLDADM Exam Topics

CLDADM Study Material

CLDADM Practice

You may want to check the Official Exam Tutorial, so you are aware of the type of questions you will encounter in both exams:

Cisco Certification Exam Tutorial

Finally, you might want to check out a very well written blog by the Cisco Certs & Labs Team regarding the CCNA Cloud certification with great insights including a video with valuable information for you.  You can read the blog and watch the video at the following link:

The Cloud Computing Evolution: Are You Ready To Get Certified?

I hope this information is helpful for you and I wish you all the best in your CCNA Cloud studies. 

Regards,

Gus