4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2017 6:18 PM by Rigo - Community Moderator RSS

exam expiry

Sparrow

Hello,

I am unable to contact Cisco by phone or online to check my exam expiry.

So I am cutting it way too tight but my current exam is due to expire 8/12/2017. The only centre local just has times for 8/12/2017 but its unclear from the Cisco site is the exam is valid until the time I actually got the last one, until the 23:59  on 08/12/2017 or end of 07/12/2017. Can anyone help as I have to do a different exam if I don't make the time.

Thank you

Phil

• 1. Re: exam expiry
          Rigo - Community Moderator

Hi Phil,

To clarify, are you having issues calling in and opening a case online via the Certification & Communities Online Support site?

Candidates can take a qualifying recertification exam up until the actual certification expiration date. For example, if your expiration date is December 8, 2017 then it is still possible to take an exam on that day and if you pass, you will be recertified.

In general, it is strongly advised to give yourself enough time to complete the recertification requirements before your certification expiration date. If you do not recertify successfully and your certification expires, you will be required to repeat the entire track for the expired certification if you wish to re-obtain it.

Good luck to you!

Regards,

Rigo

Cisco Learning Network Moderator

• 2. Re: exam expiry
            Sparrow

Hi Rigo,

Thats correct, I have setup account on the certification tracker but not able to login & also tried the numbers for Europe but the seem off the hook or engaged.

You have answered my question so Thank you and unfortunately with work commitments I wasn't able to get the time off to take well in advance but I am preparing a lot so hopefully I will pass.

Thank you lots for the reply.

Best wishes,

Phil

• 3. Re: exam expiry
              Elaine Lopes

Hope it all works out, Phil!

Cheers,
              Elaine

• 4. Re: exam expiry
                Rigo - Community Moderator

Best of luck on your exam, Phil! I'll also be sending you a follow up message in regards to your issue with the Certification & Communities Online support site login.

Cheers,

Rigo

Cisco Learning Network Moderator