10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2018 10:22 PM by sarbasthameed RSS

CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful

Ben

Hi Guys,

I retook the CCNP Tshoot exam last Saturday 11th, my Pearson VUE status is "Delivery Successful".

Any idea how long this takes to update? I had to recertify in 2018, so lucky I took the exam early before it lapsed!

Cheers

• 1. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
          Juergen Ilse CCNA R&S

Ben schrieb:

I retook the CCNP Tshoot exam last Saturday 11th, my Pearson VUE status is "Delivery Successful".

Congratulations! Well done!

Any idea how long this takes to update? I had to recertify in 2018, so lucky I took the exam early before it lapsed!

Sorry. i do 't know. Have you opened a case with certification support?

• 2. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
            Peter McKenzie

When I recertified with TSHOOT  it took about a week.

here is the site you can go to check

Cisco - Login

I think your password is keyed to this  Learning site login with SSO.

Well done on passing TShoot. I thought it was bags of fun. Much better than Switch

• 3. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
              Martin

Congrats! ... i guess, is this mean "passed" ?

• 4. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                Ben

Hi Guys,

Concerned it's been 9 days and my Cisco certification system account doesn't even state I sat and passed the exam! Worried this has got stuck in system somehow as my pearson vue account still says 'delivery successful'.

• 5. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                  Gus

Hi Ben,

First of all..Congratulations on passing the TSHOOT exam.  Great to know you could recertify before your expiration date.  Well done!!

Regarding your question, it can take up to 10 business days for your exam results to post on your profile at the following site:

Cisco - Login

However, if it takes more than 10 business days and your exam results have not yet been posted.

You can open a case with the Certifications & Communities Online Support Team at the following link:

Support Home Page

I wish you all the best in your Cisco networking career. 

I hope this information helps you.

Regards,

Gus

• 6. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                    Ben

Hi guys,

Thanks all, I got in touch with the support team, looks like there was an agreement document I needed to sign!

Once signed it updated overnight!

Now time to move on to the CCIE again!

• 7. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                      Gus

Hi Ben,

I am glad to learn you got your issue resolved.

I wish you all the best in your CCIE studies.

Regards.

Gus

• 8. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                        Josue Umana

Hi Ben and Community,

Congratulations on passing your exam.

I'm having exactly the same issue now, I approved the CCNP-SWITCH exam (300-115) in order to re-certify my CCNP Routing and Switching, it is shown with a status of "Delivery Successful" in the Pearson website.

I approved this CCNP-SWITCH re-certification exam last Fri. Nov 24th with a score of 846/1000, but the problem is that I need to have that exam reflected as Pass and reflected as that in the Cisco Certification Tracking System no later than Dec 10th 2017 which is my expiration date of my CCNP R&S.

You mentioned that the problem was solved after you sing an agreement document. So, my question is:

-Did you have to go the physical office or institute where you took the exam, which has the partnership with Pearson to apply Cisco exams to sign that document?

-Was that document the Cisco Career Certification Agreement which we can read and accept online through the Certification Tracking System?

I will highly appreciate the advise anyone in this community can provide about this

• 9. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                          sarbasthameed

i have the same problem as from last Thursday i had my Switch 300-115 exam and passed it successfully but til now i did not get the word Pass in my status in my Account of Person VUE nether in My Cisco Account page ... and for the agreement i think it is in the Person VUE Account when you click on the word Delivery Successful in the status Failed it will tack you inside it and then you will see the agreement asking for yes or not and for sure you should agree , hope this was helpful and hope that we receive the pass status soon.

• 10. Re: CCNP Tshoot Delivery Successful
                            sarbasthameed

My Problem of the Delivery Successful was solved as i opened a ticket with the Certifications & Communities Online Support Team and it will tack 10 or less days to be solved as the Support team are very useful and they will Follow up the issue and solve it soon ... the main problem was that it was the end of the year and the Person VUE team was not working.