5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2017 12:12 PM by Rigo - Community Moderator RSS

SMB Solutions courses (700-505 and 700-501)

Mark

I need to take these 2 courses.  I'm logged in and searching through the training site, but cannot find them.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Mark

• 1. Re: SMB Solutions courses (700-505 and 700-501)
          Rigo - Community Moderator

Hi Mark,

For your reference, the recommended training courses for these exams are listed below.

700-501 SMBEN exam (2 courses):

-Partnering with Cisco for SMB Engineers

-Cisco Architectures for SMB Engineers

700-505 SMBAM exam (2 courses):

-Partnering with Cisco for SMB Sales

-Cisco Architectures for SMB Sales

These courses can be found directly in the Cisco SalesConnect  site for partners. You can utilize the search bar by inserting the training course title to locate content. If you have specific questions or need assistance in regards to partner exams training, please open a case with Customer Service Central OR if you are logged in to SalesConnect, you can click the question mark help icon for support options as well.

Regards,

Rigo

Cisco Learning Network Moderator

• 2. Re: SMB Solutions courses (700-505 and 700-501)
            Elena

Hi!

I join to the question from Mark. Since in the case of both courses there is no result.

Please to send me a  link to each of the courses. Thank you/

Elena

• 3. Re: SMB Solutions courses (700-505 and 700-501)

Hi Elena,

Just to confirm - On the Cisco SalesConnect site, did you enter the exam course names in the Search bar? I just did a quick search and was able to find results for all 4 courses (2 each). Could you please try again?

Here are the exam course names (in bold) for your reference. Please enter the individual course name in the Cisco SalesConnect search bar and then click the "Go" button.

700-501 SMBEN exam (2 courses):

-Partnering with Cisco for SMB Engineers

-Cisco Architectures for SMB Engineers

700-505 SMBAM exam (2 courses):

-Partnering with Cisco for SMB Sales

-Cisco Architectures for SMB Sales

If you are still experiencing issues and/or need assistance with the partner exam training, please open a case with Customer Service Central OR if you are logged in to SalesConnect, you can click the question mark help icon for support options as well.

I hope this helps and welcome to the Cisco Learning Network community!

Cheers,

Rigo

• 4. Re: SMB Solutions courses (700-505 and 700-501)
                Elena

Hi Rigo,

I found with your help the necessary materials! Thank you very much!

But all materials is only English

Your colleagues from Moscow assured that the materials is on RU...

May I get these materials on Ru?

Thanks,

Elena

• 5. Re: SMB Solutions courses (700-505 and 700-501)

Hi Elena,

Glad to hear that you were able to find the material. According the 4 individual course pages, the content/material is available in English. However, I would recommend getting in contact with Cisco SalesConnect support to inquire if the training is available in your native language. To contact support, visit the SalesConnect help page by clicking the question mark icon (top-right corner) then scroll down to the "Send Questions/Feedback" section.

Regards,

Rigo