2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2018 11:47 AM by chad RSS

Exceeded quota(s): {'VCPUS': {'available': 12.0, 'required': 30}}

Dee

Two issues that I am having after re-installing Cisco Virl;

1. When I launched the VMMaestro 1.2.8-434, an error message appears; "Failed Authentication", I go to the VM preference\Web Services and all web services authentication has failed of Roaster, SimiEngine, OpenStack, and AutoNetkit. To resolve this issue, I have to input the password via the Master Credentials change button. The error message will appear every time I launch VMMaestro.

2. After inputting the guest password and executing a simulation, another error message appear; "Exceeded quota(s): {'VCPUS': {'available': 12.0, 'required': 30}}". Below is the message that appears in the error message box:

Exceeded quota(s): {'VCPUS': {'available': 12.0, 'required': 30}}

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask/app.py", line 1639, in full_dispatch_request

rv = self.dispatch_request()

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask/app.py", line 1625, in dispatch_request

return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)

File "<string>", line 2, in simengine_launch

File "/home/jenkins/jenkins/jobs/VIRL_CORE_build/workspace/test-virl-repo/virl/std/implementation.py", line 325, in middleware

File "<string>", line 2, in simengine_launch

File "/home/jenkins/jenkins/jobs/VIRL_CORE_build/workspace/test-virl-repo/virl/common/utils.py", line 95, in measurer

File "/home/jenkins/jenkins/jobs/VIRL_CORE_build/workspace/test-virl-repo/virl/std/implementation.py", line 1292, in simengine_launch

File "/home/jenkins/jenkins/jobs/VIRL_CORE_build/workspace/test-virl-repo/virl/std/management.py", line 1809, in add

File "/home/jenkins/jenkins/jobs/VIRL_CORE_build/workspace/test-virl-repo/virl/std/management.py", line 2520, in _after_create

File "/home/jenkins/jenkins/jobs/VIRL_CORE_build/workspace/test-virl-repo/virl/low_level/implementation.py", line 3384, in can_start

ApiException: Exceeded quota(s): {'VCPUS': {'available': 12.0, 'required': 30}}