This content has been marked as final. Show 14 replies
After studying off and on for a few months I finally sat for the Route Exam and passed today. I feel like it's a big monkey off my back. Now I should be able to handle Switch and TSHOOT with no problem! I hope I can help someone else as others have helped me in this forum. If you can do Jermey's GNS3 labs you should have no problem on the exam. Good Luck!!
My Study Path:
1) Read CCNP Route Official Certification Guide
2) Took practice exams from the CD that came with the book
3) Tried the CBT Nuggets GNS3 Labs on my own
4) Watched all the CBT Nuggets and learned from the mistakes I made on the labs
5) Last 3 weeks hit practice questions hard!!