8 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 7:45 AM by Ryan_Curry RSS

    CCNA Security v1 or CCNA Security v2? I have already put in several months studying for v1. What should I do? Go ahead and take the v1 or wait for the v2? and why.


      Hi guys.  I'm preparing to write the CCNA security exam at the end of the next month. But I came across the new of the update of the exam to v2, and it will take effect from September 2012.  Do u think I should still go ahead with the exams or wait for the updated version.  Consider also that I would v to get new study materials for d new exam (extra cost) and the study hours I have logged in already for this exam is enormous.  I'm lost on what to do.   If I decide not to wait for the updated version and go ahead to write the exam, what r the implications ?