8 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 7:45 AM by Ryan_Curry RSS

    CCNA Security v1 or CCNA Security v2? I have already put in several months studying for v1. What should I do? Go ahead and take the v1 or wait for the v2? and why.

    kenneth

      Hi guys.  I'm preparing to write the CCNA security exam at the end of the next month. But I came across the new of the update of the exam to v2, and it will take effect from September 2012.  Do u think I should still go ahead with the exams or wait for the updated version.  Consider also that I would v to get new study materials for d new exam (extra cost) and the study hours I have logged in already for this exam is enormous.  I'm lost on what to do.   If I decide not to wait for the updated version and go ahead to write the exam, what r the implications ?