Posted on https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13968 (Need CCO Login)
- Cisco Catalyst Switch 3750
- Cisco 2511 Terminal Server
- MDS 9222i
- (1) Sup
- (1) 32 Port 10Gb (F1 Module)
- (1) 32 Port 10Gb (M1 Module)
- Nexus 1000v
- UCS C200 Series Server
- vic card for c-series
- UCS-6248 Fabric Interconnects
- UCS-5148 Blade Chassis
- B200 M2 Blade Servers
- Palo mezzanine card
- Emulex mezzanine card
- Cisco Application Control Engine Appliance - ACE4710
- Dual attached JBODs
- NXOS v6.0(2) on Nexus 7000 Switches
- NXOS v5.1(3) on Nexus 5000 Switches
- NXOS v4.2(1) on Nexus 1000v
- NXOS v5.2(2) on MDS 9222i Switches
- UCS Software release 2.0(1x) for UCS-6248 Fabric Interconnect
- Software Release A5(1.0) for ACE 4710
- Cisco Data Center Manager software v5.2(2)
That list is already quite extensive. We have to remember that there is a limited amount of time to hold the lab in.
The more they add in technology wise the more of the environment potentially has to be pre-built and we end up only troubleshooting or doing minor configuration.
In my opinion that is why VM-FEX has been left out, it could take a substantial amount of time to build Windows/vCenter, install & configure the plug-in and get VM-FEX up and running.
If you want to run a 2-3 day lab then sure keep asking them to add more and more.