Autoconfiguration automates network configuration to simplify deployment as well as assisting with moves, adds and additions of endpoints to the network.
The goal of this module is to provide a high level overview of auto-configuration. It is composed of the following sections:
- Overview (3:15 min) - Highlights some of the key challenges in mass deployment of rich media endpoints.
- Solution (1:33 min) - Explains the steps required to simplify the installation of these rich media endpoints and includes details on how the auto-configuration functions operate.
- Components (0:55 min) - Presents more technical details on enabling the features of the autoconfiguration solution.
- Setup (1:00 min) - Provides a configuration example to help explain the concepts.
- Benefits (0:42 min) – Highlights the benefits of autoconfiguration.