Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Protocol
This document discusses Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) Protocol.
Topics discussed in this doument:
- Connectionless Network Service (CLNS)
- Integrated or Dual IS-IS
- IS-IS Operations and Data Flow
- Areas and the Routing Domain
- NSAP Addresses
- Packet Types, Neighbors, Flooding, and Adjacencies
- The Link-State Database and Reliable Flooding
- Shortest-Path First and Link-State Database
- IP Addressing
You must be logged in to access this content.
We would like to get your feedback; please comment and/or rate this document.
Cisco Systems, Inc.