Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer
Fast Lane offers complete, authorized training solutions for Cisco and other advanced technologies and is the only Cisco partner qualified to provide the Cisco 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching program in all Cisco theaters worldwide. Fast Lane’s courses utilize authorized-vendor and custom developed curriculum. Fast Lane offers an extensive training and demo lab environment, unrivalled worldwide, to cover every aspect of high-end networking.
About Our Program
Fast Lane offers a comprehensive, blended learning environment designed to accelerate expert-level competency and to provide the skills and training needed to prepare candidates for the rigorous CCIE Routing and Switching exam. Fast Lane’s program combines specialized assessments, self-paced learning, hands-on practice labs, and optional instructor-led workshops to create a comprehensive learning environment. This unique blended learning program is designed to support CCIE certification for individuals and organizations worldwide.
Fast Lane incorporates live, online mentoring sessions that are designed to allow open discussions around questions or concerns as students prepare for the CCIE exam. Students can be assured that Fast Lane’s CCIE Routing and Switching curriculum is current and aligned with the latest Cisco products, services, and technologies.
Core Components from Fast Lane
The Fast Lane training plan will help ensure students are progressing toward their ultimate goal: achieving CCIE Routing and Switching certification. The following components of the training plan are tailored to fit each student’s requirements for success:
- Assessment: A pre-assessment diagnostic exam will benchmark the student’s exposure to networking topics.
- Planning: The learning path designed for the student utilizes the breadth of the curriculum to obtain the necessary education and exposure.
- Day-to-day learning: Students participate in lessons, read materials, and work with subject matter experts to gain understanding and knowledge on the topics in which they need to develop competencies.
- Practice: Practice exercises expose students to real-world configurations by asking them to apply topics in actual scenarios.
- Review: Students measure their understanding and validate their application and use of the various approaches to solving network problems with the technologies.
- Mastery: Utilizing the reference material, answer keys, and best practices, students can then review their work and hone their skills.
The Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Routing and Switching accelerates your learning experience with the most generous amount of lab gear per student of any Cisco learning offering. Each pod contains four routers, six switches, virtualized PCs, a TFTP server, a Frame Relay cloud, and backbone routers to inject routes for testing and troubleshooting.
For More Information
Company: Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH (Europe)
Telephone: +49 (0)40 25 33 46 10
Company: Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer Dubai / UAE
Company: Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer Russia / CIS
Telephone: +7 812 633 04 99
Company: Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer S.A. (South America)
Telephone: +506 2201 9700
Company: Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer Slovenia / CEE