CCIE Data Center On-Line Reference Resources
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. Other professional certifications or training courses are not required. Instead, candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then the corresponding hands-on lab exam. Certification candidates are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the content areas in the exam topics and strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification. Please refer to the non-exhaustive reference materials below, for more information.
View the reference materials for CCIE Data Center v2.0 Domain 6 Evolving Technologies.
Design Guides, Deployment Guides and Best Practices
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Design Guide
- Cisco APIC Troubleshooting Guide
- End-to-End FCoE Design Guide
- Troubleshooting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Problem resolution insights from Cisco engineers
- Operating Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
- Data Center Fundamentals (ISBN-10: 1-58705-023-4)
- NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching (ISBN-10: 1-58705-892-8)
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) (ISBN-10: 1-58714-193-0)
- I/O Consolidation in the Data Center (ISBN-10: 1-58705-888-X)
- Storage Networking Fundamentals (ISBN-10: 1-58705-162-1)
- Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals (ISBN-10: 1-58714-324-0)