If you are an ACTIVE CCSI
First: Make sure you are logged into to the Cisco Learning Network. Your login credentials here should be the same as your Cisco.com (CCO primary login credentials). When you are successfully logged in, you will see "Welcome, " at the top of the screen. Then: enter the community using this link: https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/learning_center/team_wikis/ccsi-forum
NOT ABLE TO LOGIN, and are NOT an ACTIVE CCSI.
You will not have access to this private community. Please enjoy the rest of the Cisco Learning Network.
NOT ABLE TO LOGIN, and are an ACTIVE CCSI
EMAIL US with the following information:
• The Name of the Team Space or Group you wish to access.
• Your full name
• Your CCO User Name (login)
• Your CCO primary email address
• Your Cisco Learning Network login (if different from your CCO login)
• Your CCSI # (if applicable)
We will confirm that you should have access, adjust your access permissions, and re-invite you to enter the CCSI Forum.