Technical Specialist Certifications
The Technical Specialist designation certifies specific expertise of technical professionals, including those with Cisco Career Certifications at the associate, professional or expert levels. By earning specialist certifications, network professionals can enhance their core networking knowledge in technologies such as security, data center or video.
Many Specialist certifications align with the requirements of the Cisco Partner Specialization program.
- Cisco TelePresence Solutions Specialist
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist
- Cisco Video Network Specialist
Data Center Specialists
- Cisco Certified Specialist - ACI Advanced Implementation
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist
- Data Center Supplemental Training
Internet of Things Specialists
Network Programmability Specialists
- Cisco Network Programmability Developer Specialist
- Cisco Network Programmability Design and Implementation Specialist
Operating System Software Specialists
Service Provider Specialists
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA to LTE Specialist
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility UMTS to LTE Specialist
Digital Transformation Specialist Certifications
Digital Transformation is changing the way companies do business. Businesses’ and customers can be connected in real time, all the time. Businesses’ can deliver connected services that enable a host of new high-value experiences for their customers that translate to new sources of revenue.
With this transition, job roles are changing and individuals will be required to enhance their current skill set. The Digital Transformation portfolio will prepare candidates with the skills to become a trusted advisor and advocate, leading customers through business discussions and recommending solutions necessary to achieve the desired business outcomes.