CCNA Security and CCNP Security Certifications Include the Latest Cisco Security Products
Cisco announced today that it has updated the Cisco CCNA® Security and Cisco CCNP® Security Exams and Courses, which provide “job ready” practical skills and knowledge to address the latest advances in network security.
Staying ahead of potential security threats in the network is critical to prevent data loss and ensure IT compliance. A well-trained network security staff can lower network security implementation costs and time, both of which increase the network return on investment. Cisco Security certification programs provide training for implementing network security by using the latest Cisco security equipment and implementing the current industry-best practices.
What Is New in Security Certifications
- Updated curriculum including Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance version 8.3 and 8.4 software
- Additional focus on Cisco AnyConnect 3.0 and traditional IPsec clients
- Information on Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance 8.3+ simplified Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Enhanced data for configuring global access control lists (ACLs)
- Extended coverage for EtherChannel
- More support for bridge groups support in transparent firewall mode
Stay up to date with Cisco certifications with our newsletter. If you would like to subscribe to the Cisco Learning Network Store Newsletter, specific certification track information, or information for military personnel, please click here.