Use the following resources to help you prepare for your exam. These tools are meant to supplement your learning experience and exam preparation. Login to access these items.
The following course is the recommended training for this exam:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.0
The course listed is offered by Cisco Learning Partners the authorized source for Cisco IT training delivered exclusively by Certified Cisco Instructors. For a list of Cisco Learning Partners, use the Learning Partner Locator.
Quick Learning Modules
The following 15-20 minute Quick Learning Modules are focused on a specific lesson or topic from the current ICND2 curriculum.
The following 1 hour videos are designed to help you learn a specific topic from the current ICND2 curriculum.
To see a complete list of available IPTV videos, please visit the IPTV Video Archive.
IP Addressing and Subnetting for New Users
Calculating an 802.1d Spanning-Tree Topology
IPv6 At- A-Glance
Understanding VLANs by understanding MAC table operation
EIGRP Successor and Feasible Successor Determination
Transitioning to IPv6 (companion document)
Chapter 7: Troubleshooting IP Routing
Learning Partner Content
The following are learning materials provided by our Cisco Authorized Learning Partners:
- Creating Your Own Mental Subnet Calculator – Fast Lane
- Routing 101: Essentials of Routing – Global Knowledge
- Cisco CCNA ® Certification Preparation Bundle - SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: Access Control Lists – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: Address Space Management – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: EIGRP Implementation – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: Extending the LAN to a WAN – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: Single-Area OSPF Implementation – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: Small and Medium Network Implementation – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: Transitioning to IPv6 – SkillSoft
- Cisco ICND2 1.0: VPN and Point-to-Point WAN Connections – SkillSoft
This content was created by community members, and has not been reviewed by Cisco. Be sure to rate the content and provide your comments.
Have content you would like to share? Learn more about Community-Generated Content.
For additional material, check the Learning Center.