Really excited about a new initiative that we are launching on January 27th for CCENT and CCNA candidates. We've enrolled André Laurent (3xCCIE and CCDE) to offer our members 12 weekly study sessions. These sessions will happen on Mondays from 10 am - 12 pm Pacific via WebEx for the next 12 weeks. That is a whole lot of study opportunity!
Link to the series page and registration links:
These sessions will be a little bit different from previous sessions in that André is going to encourage and facilitate participation. Attendees will be given a couple different options to connect to the sessions with audio and voice (phone or audio conferencing). In the past, we generally offered only audio streaming. By doing this, we give André the capability to call on people, unmute them and let them share. He will also ask attendees questions that they can answer throughout with "yes" and "no" buttons. And attendees can raise their hands, ask questions, suggest commands and more.
André has done lots of these sessions in the past and is excited to share his skills and knowledge. So bring what you already know, what you are learning and a willingness to be a part of these interactive study sessions.
All of the sessions will be recorded and videos posted after they occur. So if you miss one, you'll be able to catch up but try to attend as many sessions in-person as you can. Jump start your 2014 study efforts and join us for these live study sessions.
Here's a video of André, talking about the series
- Session 1: Creating Environments - Router on a Stick Flexibility with Logical Topologies
- Session 2: Fundamentals of Static Routing
- Session 3: Classifying Traffic - Access Lists, Prefix-Lists, Route-Maps
- Session 4: Fundamentals of RIP
- Session 5: Fundamentals of EIGRP
- Session 6: Fundamentals of OSPF
- Session 7: Fundamentals of Policy-Based Routing (PBR)
- Session 8: Fundamentals of IGP to IGP Redistribution
- Session 9: Exploring Popular Services - DHCP, FHRP Redundancy (HSRP), NTP, Logging
- Session 10: Fundamentals of Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Session 11: Securing the Parameter - Zone-Based Policy Firewall (ZFW)
- Session 12: BGP - Peering with the Provider - eBGP vs iBGP